SOPRASUN PLUS Two Layer Membranes
The EQUUS SOPREMA SOPRASUN PLUS roofing system is a two-layer, torch-applied waterproofing membrane system designed for use on exposed flat roofs. The system is designed to meet the requirements and environmental challenges of the New Zealand climate, while still providing an economical waterproofing solution.
EQUUS SOPREMA SOPRASUN PLUS roofing offers a UV resistant, modified bitumen membrane (APP) finished with coloured slates, providing the building owner with protection against the demanding local weather conditions, and an attractive grey finish. The modified bitumen membrane also retains a high softening point, which allows for a more forgiving membrane during installation in hot conditions.
The system has been assessed and complies with the New Zealand Building Code, and holds a current BRANZ appraisal.
This system has a standard base sheet and cap sheet that is suitable for use across the country, and can be used on plywood and concrete substrates to form a standard cold roof system.
CONVENTIONAL ROOF SYSTEM
Exposed roof | Non-trafficable
BALLASTED ROOF SYSTEM
Protected roof | Non-trafficable
PAVED ROOF SYSTEM
Exposed roof | Trafficable
- SOPREMA is the largest supplier of waterproofing products around the world
- Economical solution
- Proven UV resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Durable membrane
- Wide temperature tolerance for installation throughout the year
Technical support provided by our team:
- Project specific specifications and details
- On-site quality assurance
- Certified Applicator installation available nationwide
- Extended Warranties available