SOPRASOLAR FIX EVO TILT PEDESTALS
The EQUUS SOPREMA SOPRASOLAR FIX EVO TILT pedestal system is a solution for supporting photovoltaic panels over flat membrane roofs without compromising the waterproofing properties of the roof. The SOPRASOLAR FIX EVO TILT is fitted with a piece of roofing membrane which can be connected directly on top of the finished membrane, negating the need for puncture holes.
Compatible with bitumen or TPO roofing membranes.
SOPRASOLAR FIX EVO TILT BITUMEN PEDESTAL
Adjustable glass fibre reinforced polyamide pedestal with bitumen membrane base panel.
SOPRASOLAR FIX EVO TILT TPO PEDESTAL
Adjustable glass fibre reinforced polyamide pedestal with FLAGON TPO base panel.
LOW AND HIGH RAISERS
For connecting SOPRASOLAR FIX EVO TILT pedestals to photovoltaic modules while creating a 10° tilt angle.
Used for locking the raiser on the top of the pedestal.
Set of parts including a captive nut, intermediate support, clamp, M8 hex socket screws, head notched on the underside.
- No punctures in the waterproofing membrane
- Tested in wind conditions up to 200km/h
- Easy to install and maintain
- Available for bitumen and TPO roofing
Technical support provided by our team:
- Project specific specifications and details
- On-site quality assurance
- Certified Applicator installation available nationwide
- Extended Warranties available