EQUUS SOPREMA ANTIROCK
The EQUUS SOPREMA ANTIROCK waterproofing membrane is a top-of-the-line solution for waterproofing carpark decks, bridges and other civil engineering structures, finished with asphalt.
Composed of SBS-modified bitumen with a tough non-woven polyester reinforcement, and a slate finish, ANTIROCK is a highly durable, wear-resistant waterproofing membrane. ANTIROCK is specifically designed to withstand the challenges posed by a hot applied asphalt cover, making it the superior choice for reliable protection.
ANTIROCK is heat welded to the concrete structure, and can be installed manually with a traditional propane torch, or with the semi-automatic Mini-MACADEN or Mini-MAMMOUTH welding machine for a faster application.
ANTIROCK: recognised waterproofing membrane worldwide for over 30 years.
- Used directly underneath asphalt and ready for immediate paving
- Total adhesion to the substrate by heat welding
- High mechanical strength to withstand the movement of the supporting structure
- Resistance to chemical and biological agents (hydrocarbons, salts, etc.)
- Resistance to thermal shock and puncture
- High elasticity with excellent tear and puncture resistance
- Fast and secure installation by automated machine available in NZ
Technical Support provided by our team:
- Project specific specifications and details
- On-site quality assurance
- Certified Applicators available nationwide
- Warranties available